Ferro InoculantsOne of the ever present challenges to even the most experienced foundryman is the selection of the best Inoculation combination of elements and practice to optimize and achieve the required cast metal structure and matrix.Therefore, while there are several permutations and combinations of various Elements to achieve desired results in a single homogenous addition, Barium containing inoculants are amongst the most popular as, in combination with certain elements, they are generally suited both for the inoculation of Grey and Ductile iron.
Approx. Price: Rs 80 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Material||Silicon Aluminum Calcium|
|Dimensions||1-100 mm/Customer's Demands|
We are facing a serious problems of inconsistent of pig iron & inferior quality of scrap. Every foundry men wants to make easily mechinable castings of good quality, but finds difficulty due to inferior raw materials.Inoculant:
- A good inoculant modifies the structure of cast iron without changing the chemical composition of the melt. This is important when the iron is to be kept low in silicon and carbon to produce heavy duty good quality iron castings.
Barium Base Incoculant:
- Inoculant is a potential promotor of "a" type perlitic graphite structure of carbon in cast iron. Chilling effect and blow holes can be avoided to a maximum degree with the help of imoculant. special grey iron casting containing chromium, vanadium and boron can be produced easily by using inoculant. grey iron meelt in electric induction furnace have lower level of incleation hence a higher degree of chilling tendency. They require inoculant to avoid chill formation and to obtain suitable micro structure. Even than section of casting can be obtained without rejection by using inoculant.
Slilicon Base Inoculant:
- Special rare earth based innoculant. highly effective due to precise rare earth content. Ensures consistent chill free casting of grey & S.G. Iron.
Silicon Carbon Base Inoculant:
- Modern highly effecttive inoculant mainly based on quality ferro sillicon for grey & ductile iron foundries.Excellent innoculatin effectt. Ensures consistent result.
Carbon Base inoculant:
- Econimical carbon based inoculant combined with ferro silicon. Ensure chill free castings.
Percentage of use:
- Economical inoculant for commercial grey iron casings.
- Percentage of inoculant required is approximately 0. 25 % or the total weight of the melt to be treated.
- Every inoculant effect is fading with time. Melt should be poured immediately after adding inoculant.