Foundry Ceramic FiltersWe offer wide range of Foundry Ceramic Filters has won widespread recognition all across the industry vertical. Our range is a perfect combination of efficiency and cost effectiveness, and has been fabricated using high grade alumina based in refractories.
Approx. Price: Rs 20 / NumberGet Latest Price
|Max Withstanding Temperature||135 degree|
|Function||Feeding of casting|
Direct Pour System- Exothermic Sleeves with Ceramic Foam Filter.
Approx. Price: Rs 6 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Temperature Delivery||1450 deg C|
Our Ceramic Filters can deliver to temperature as high as 1450°C. Manufactured from premium quality ceramic and refractory materials, these ceramic foundry filters have good resistance to abrasion and erosion.
The Product is a perfect blend of efficiency and effectiveness. Our ceramic filters have following properties:
- Prepared Under High Pressure
- Uniform Pores With Accurate Distribution
- Dimensionally Accurate
Benefit of Metal Filteration:
Advantage of Ceramic Filter:
- The demands placed on today's foundryman for ever-increasing casting quality and tighter physical and chemical specifications have led to the adoption of foundry filters as standard practice. As a result, an increasing number of end-users insist that their castings are filtered as part of their specification.
- Our Ceramic Filter are perforated ones for use in Grey, Ductile & SG Iron casting applications. These ceramic filters efficiently remove slag dross & other non-metallic inclusions from molten iron.
The advantages of our product includes:
- Relative System Choke Parameters Remains Certain in Calculation
- Uniform Porosity
- No Variation In Holes
- Consistent Flow Rate
- Good Dimensional Stability
- Rate Of Occuring Dead Spots is Very Less
- Deep Bed Filteration Retains Micro Sand Particles
- Highly Consistent Dimensional Capability & Stability
- Ceramic Filters Cost 40% Less As Compared To Foam Filters